- EBay Names Former Microsoft Executive Its New India Head
EBay Inc. (EBAY) has named former Microsoft Corp. executive Latif Nathani its India head, replacing Muralikrishnan B. who resigned from the online retailer to explore "entrepreneurial opportunities."
- EBay Focuses on $195 Billion Global Emerging Markets Push
EBay Inc. (EBAY) , owner of the biggest Internet marketplace, is boosting staff in its emerging-markets group by 50 percent this year, seeking to win loyalty in burgeoning regions where online sales may top $195 billion.
- Free Webinar -- "Search at eBay" presented by Hugh Williams, eBay VP, Experience, Search, and Platforms
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Outright along with Page Mage Inc. , eBay Radio , Stamps.com , Terapeak and Kabbage will be hosting a free webinar for eBay® sellers. Hugh Williams will ...
- EBay Says PayPal to Be in 2 Million Stores This Year
EBay Inc. (EBAY) ’s PayPal will be available in 2 million retail stores this year, said David Marcus, the president of the division. PayPal, which was in 250,000 stores in April, will announce more in-store partnerships soon, Marcus said at a press event at EBay’s San Jose, California, headquarters.
- eBay Stock Investors Have a Google Problem
The search king nixes Checkout, to focus on killing PayPal.
- EBay developers working on possible apps for Google Glass
By Alistair Barr SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Developers at eBay Inc are working on potential applications for Google Inc's Glass project, opening up the possibility that shopping and broader commercial activities might be conducted through the wearable technology. "EBay Inc is participating in the beta of Google Glass and we are exploring the various use-case scenarios," said eBay spokeswoman ...
- eBay Inc (EBAY) Lures Put Players to the Options Pits
Shares of eBay Inc (NASDAQ:EBAY) drifted 1.8% lower yesterday, a move that didn't go unnoticed by put players...( Read More )
- eBay appoints Latif Nathani as MD, India and US
eBay on Tuesday appointed its senior executive Latif Nathani as managing director for India and US. ...
- eBay developers working on new glass
Developers at eBay Inc are working on potential applications for Google Inc's Glass project, opening up the possibility that shopping and broader commercial activities might be conducted through the wearable technology.
- eBay launches Israeli developed purchase manager
Stuff, the next thing in proper consumer management, was developed at eBay's Israel Innovation Center, based on its acquisition of The Gifts Project.